Heh haven't blogged in a long while.... Hmmm... New Year came and went by just like that... The years seem to be flying by, hmm to think that back in sec sch the new millenium seemed so far away....
Yarh did my New Year's Resolution today. ~finally~ :) I've been too lazy all these while so it's good that I had a chance to do it during CCC. Hmm looking back i dont really know what I've accomplished over the year... It's been a good year though, full of blessings and I think I've been happy most of the time.
Let's see... Hmm I tried out lots of stuff during the long break - most of which I guess will be my first and last time... errr... I did relief teaching, it was really fun, esp since it was a short term one and I had frens like Mary and Teresa with me so we kept talking nonsense between our lessons and going to Ghim Moh to eat during our lunch break.... On the whole it's a nice experience but I guess I wouldnt want to do it as a life long career.... Then I also did stints at NDC and BTC and met quite some friends! Haha had quite an enjoyable time... And I guess at the end of it all these different stuff helped me decide that medicine was what I really wanted to do :)
Some parts of 2003 werent exactly that wonderful, esp when close friends started flying off... Meiki whom I guess wont be back here, Peiying, Mary etc etc... Hai, miss ya guys lots... We still keep in contact larh but somehow it's different esp when I'm used to having that person around to talk to... But then again I've made lots of new friends over the year and I'm really thankful for them! Yup, life's been more colourful with them around
Speaking of friends haha I just went out with Jing Hui today.... FINALLY after a long long while.... It was really last minute. She called me at 11 and I happened to be out so I met her in the afternoon... Wah, it's been a long time since we've had a chance to catch up with each other.... Haha she said she wanted to get something so guess what we went to Borders to try to get a
bridge book for her ahem ahem... Err who on earth would write a book on bridge? Like Chapter 1: Bidding for trump Chapter 2: How to choose your partner etc... ??!! Errr trust her to come up with such a gift idea... Heh heh but it's JH larh arh... Hai... so as expected we din find any and went over to Kino and we din find any too... So we ended walking around aimlessly... Hee Hee finally we settled down at KFC somewhere... Hey BTW, the new Latte Freeze they sell is quite quite nice :) Anyway, we ended up doing what we were best at: chatting... Guess it's always nice to meet up with old friends... Somehow there's always no lack of things to say and somehow it just has that special touch :) So even though I'm supposed to mug today and I seriously screwed up all my schedule since the start of the hols I think I didnt regret the time spent with my frens and family during the hols at all. :) Yarh, just hope that medicine wont end up eating up too much of my time next time :)
? . 7:43 PM
...................