I told myself I wouldn't cry today. At least not at the airport. But in the end I couldn't stop myself...
Sue-Ann left for Australia... Hai I know very well she'll be back pretty soon and i know i could still email, ICQ or even call her but i was still quite upset bout her departure today. =( I think all along her presence has always been very encouraging and she was there throughout my JC days - in class, during harmoc and all the other nonsense...
Thought it'll be better after she went in but then i didnt know letting go was so hard... Yeah after pris left at tanah merah eric asked me if i were ok then i started crying again... hai that guy... he went cannot cry otherwise the people on the train would think he did something to me... then i started laughing and was choking back on my tears so i told him to go away before he starts me on another round and he said cannot cannot otherwise people will really think he did something wrong... urgh... i din know whether to laugh, to cry or to scold him...
Think i must have looked like on idiot on the bus and train =) But yarh i think i'll take sometime to get over this... Sigh i wished we were back in sec sch or JC where we would at most go off to different schools and we'll just rise up the levels with our friends... Now, my friends are like scattered all over the world, luckily i'm still able to see most of them in my hols and i still have close friends in medicine... I think it's quite true that it gets harder and harder to make new and lasting friendships as one grows older... (But there's definitely exceptions =p) Guess we tend to stick to those in our circle and we dont spend as much time with the "new friends" as we did when we were younger, going for classes, recess, ECA, tutorials etc together... So treasure your friends!
Yup, think i'm better now... blogging is therapeutic! hah =) at least i'm not sobbing as badly as when i was walking home...
And to Sue-Ann, all the best! Miss ya!
? . 9:09 PM
...................