Alter Ego
[Friday, March 19, 2004]
I think I am not cut out for medicine. Hmm I cannot memorise textbooks from the first word to the last word. Everything leaks out... or rather, it wasnt even uploaded into my brain in the first place... Last time I was able to lie on the bed at night and conslidate what I learnt for the day but now when I try to do that it's just a blank screen in front on me... I totally cannot remember what I studied in the day... Aiyoh like that how to write essays? I'll start crapping some nonsense out larh... Haha doomsday coming soon =)
And to all the med pple: Those parts that we have already been tested in our CAs, will they be tested again?? The uterus etc?? Heh i'm lazy, i dun feel like studying them =)

Oh and today's the 19th already??? Haha time passes so quickly when i'm at home... & not writing the dates on my lecture notes makes me forget the time =) Sigh I just realised that very soon I wont be a teen anymore... Boo hoo hoo... I dont even feel that old... What do I call myself when I'm not a teen and not an adult yet? Youth? Last year it was bye bye to that 十八岁的那朵花, this year's bye bye to teen-hood, next year i'm officially an adult... Wha!! 岁月不饶人! Heehee time for me to learn how to be more mature and not act like a little kid =)

I cant wait for the hols!!! =)

Replies:
>>XL, Di and blustarr: NATAS fair got lots of nice deals now =) so sad we dun have time to go for the fair =( & blustarr - i blog k... haha... last time u oso dun blog that often what =)
>>Anonymous Harmonican: Err... I was talking bout the other Anonymous... u all 2 arh... i dun even know who's who...
>>ah: hmm of all things why do u call urself ah?? aaaaahhhhh... full of nonsense as usual. but i dun have the motivation to exercise so rain snow hail or armageddon i wun move. =)

? . 12:03 PM

...................