Alter Ego
[Friday, March 12, 2004]
I've been sneezing like anything... brrrr it's quite cold with all the rain and everything =) & Straits Times named my place as one of the places that will flood from 21 to 23 March... Woo hoo so exciting... Heh think i'm going mad... =) Luckily i'm not staying on the ground floor otherwise I wouldn't know what to do when the water starts seeping in... My mama says last time when she was young they get to sit in those plastic bath tubs and get pushed into the church when it floods... haha so 刺激... hee hee wanna be there too =)

Arrrhh i'm supposed to be mugging but i'm not in the mood to study! How? Sigh, I realise why I din like to study biochem last time... the metab parts are just soooo boring to plough through... I think i'll lag behind my schedule which means I wont be able to finish studying for first profs which means I'll fail them... =( Haiyah and i've been sleeping every other hour! Help! Must stop myself from being so lazy... Oh yarh regarding my previous post, if u dun understand it then dun bother... haha I was just crapping nonsense and I wasnt in a good mood =)

Yarh anyway i'm bored so I shall carry on from JH's blog about the falling birth rate... Heh the whole thing is getting quite interesting and since i'm the idiot around who wants many kids I shall say something... oh well basically I dun think i'm an idiot but whenever I say I want four kids for the first time to pple their eyes would just buldge out... haiyah 4 isnt a lot what... =) 刚刚好
Yup, quite glad that they are finally realising this whole thing isnt a $ problem. Prof Raj said so & I agree! Aiyah just look at those pple in the 3rd world countries and u'll know it's got nothing to do with $. Anyway I was telling my parents that if they wanna extend the maternity leave they might as well let pple take 2-3 weeks off every yr to go on a honeymoon or to stay at home and do whatever they want... I think that when pple are stressed they cant procreate and when they reach home really late from their work they'll be simply too tired to do such stuff... Heh, ok my mom's a teacher. I'm born in March, my brother in June so my common sense tells me we're brought into this world when my mom is having her hols! haha... aiyah this type of thing got 天时、地利、人和 can already =)
Ok i'm crapping... if this were so easy s'pore wouldn't be so desperate... =) Hehe but i'll still try to do my part to contribute =)

Anyway i'm happier now... =) Thanks to all those who in their little ways made me happier over the past few weeks... hah... Huang MingYan for ur super duper hilariously funny email, JingHui for giving me the most detailed family budget i've ever had (next time u be my financial consultant k), Diana for ur keychain, ur little note & for just being there etc etc =) & that person who said u want to donate to the sprem bank... it's quite farnee (shall help u keep ur confidentiality) haha =)

Ok i need to study i need to study i need to study i need to study i need to study i need to study...

? . 6:23 PM

...................