Alter Ego
[Sunday, April 25, 2004]
Haha I'm so sian... never blog for so long already cos i think my blog's getting a bit stale =p

Yeah just went for dinner with my family... Went to try out pepper crab at this place near my house... Wah waited for 1 hr to get seats and another hour to get the crabs lorh... my poor dad queued for us... Haha the things S'poreans do, reminds me of the time CC queued up for the bak kwa... I mean i guess those Westerners wouldnt even think about waiting so long just to squeeze into a stuffy coffee house filled with pple. Guess they'd rather pay for a quiet cosy air-conditioned place and eat some pathetic steamed veg i can come up with myself... I must admit I'm a typical S'porean and I'd rather have good food than the ambience... There's something about hawker center and coffee house food that sets it apart from food court and restaurant food... Eh, it's always better no matter what. Never could figure out why... But that place that i mentioned has really good food... and when i say it's good it's good, trust me =)

Holidays has been so fun but now i'm so sianz of going to town now and it's bcos of a dumb reason... My favourite bus 16 now takes a silly loop around kallang and lavender before it makes it's way back to it's original route... Wah terrible leh! i used to take 20 min to reach dhoby ghaut now it's 50 min during peak period... eeeks! And i dun like taking trains esp when i'm alone... Sigh. Buses are nicer and less boring and i can sit and think about more things when I'm on a bus... Sob sob, hope they can repair nicoll highway quickly or hope i can drive quickly or hope SBS comes out with a better route really really soon! urgh! I dun like changes and this came too suddenly... sigh why cant life be simple and routine???

Anyway, I was observing some kids and I think somehow they made me reflect on my life... Haha quite interesting lah, the way kids can say "I love you" to almost anybody and it just brings out a smile on that person... When was the last time I actually said "I love you" I really dunno... It's such a harmless phrase but we attach so many strings to it, it loses it touch... And they're so cute when they start calling the girl/boy who plays water with them in kindergarten their boyfren/gerfren... aiyoh i want them to stay that way forever cos somehow they make things so simple. Hope they'll keep that innocence in them as long as possible cos i think the world's so nice through their eyes =) Maybe I shouldnt think so much, then life would be less complicated... But I like to think mah... Aiyah, I'm making myself confused again... =p

Looking forward to sch tmr =) I think I'm mad =)

? . 9:19 PM

...................