Ok I take back whatever i said about looking forward to school. There's absolutely nothing to look forward to. Now I wish SSM would quickly quickly end cos I am really sian of it...
Nearly got killed by a taxi driver yesterday. Took a taxi home after tuition cos i was not in the mood to watch that 16 go round and round national stadium and reach home eons later and furthermore i was super tired after one whole day of pathetically boring lectures. He was cruising down Still Road when i told him to turn right at the next traffic light.
TD:"This one?"
Me:"No, next one"
TD:"
This one?"
... Hmm, i thought he din hear me so i went "no, next one turn right" a bit louder.... And all this time he was happily driving on the left-most lane...
He went a little further and went "This one?" while pointing to the left.
I started panicking for i suddenly realised he din even know how to differentiate between right and left...
Me:"Mei you mei you, you bian!"
TD:"Orh... you bian..." and he stepped on he accelerator and cut through like 4 lanes immediately with all the cars behind him honking at him like nobody's business and doing their emergency brake.... Felt as though they were gg to crash into me anytime... Terrible....
By some stroke of luck, he made the turn in time... and as i guided him to my house, I realised the only english phrase he knows was "this one?". Hmm... if he doesnt really understand english he could have talked to me in chinese right from the start mah, i mean, i look like a malay meh? He made my heart work a little harder yesterday night... Next time i shall use the universal language of pointing... Haha shouldnt assume things too much... Glad I'm still alive.
Got driving tmr after a long long time. Hope i still remember how to drive and park. Hmm.... And I think I have car-phobia now.
Replies:
>>Mei: At Malacca hotel there... haha next time we go together k =p
? . 8:35 PM
...................