Went to pris' house for candlelight picnic yesterday! A bit sad that i wasnt there for the major part of it cos i went for my sign language lessons and i din get to eat all the good food!!!! No fair!!! I think everyone had great fun - heard they sat in a circle and lit candles (heh sounds like some cult group) and pigged out... wah, so shiok! You all can go read about this in all the andune girls' blogs cos I'm sure we'll be blogging about the same thing... =) But yarh, I still arrived in time to watch bimbotic shows that were really funny and to listen to all the gossips =) Wah I didn't know there were so many couples in medicine, and even those who seem so serious have so many many scandals =p all so shen chang bu lou =) We were all droopy eyed but we still talked and talked till 4am... haha hope we did not make too much noise =p Yeah, really looking forward to medicamp now, think we can play like siow there =p
Hmm guess somewhere in life you'll meet with pple that you just clique with... So glad all of us in our OG just cliqued... I guess we enjoy the company of each other and somehow we can entertain each other with our antics... Hmm, think it all draws down to mo qi... I really hope i'll have this same mo qi with my clinical group next time, but i think it's quite hard larh... i guess i'll have to learn how to work with different people next time... Anyway, thanks girls for all your company =p
Hmm, somebody asked me to blog about meaningful stuff... er meaningful?? Like what? my ren sheng zhe xue arh? Haha they are not "meningful" i tell you cos i got warped ideas and this blog will end up with lots of nonsense. =p Oh yarh, anyway as i was saying i went for sign language lessons yesterday... it's v fun cos we learnt how to sign a song, wah we were like trying to catch up all the time but felt quite accomplished when we finally learnt it... Actually, I really think the hearing impaired are very happy people... There's something about them that makes them different from us and i cant really say what it is... The instructor who took us yesterday was enjoying herself when she taught us and somehow her enthusiasm made we happy too... I think for some of us we try not to show our emotions too much for fear that it'll affect people's moods but for them they don't hide anything and you can tell that they are
really happy... Quite proud of them actually, wish i were like that too...
Ok that's all for the time being, if i have more things to say then i'll blog k... =)
? . 3:03 PM
...................