Went Swenson's to celebrate JH's birthday today =) Hey girl welcome to the 20-yr old gang!!!
Heh had a great time sharing food, eating sinful desserts and talking nonsense. & we sat there for such a long time even the waiters and waitresses knew us. Not bad not bad, I think we'll be pro at taitai-hood next time. Always so nice to meet up and talk to old frens. But they kept laughing at me as usual hurhhh... and calling me their mummy... hurmph...
But I'm too lazy to blog about it... Haha.
And XL, i love ur car! and thanks for those wonderful rides... All the parking fees must have burned quite a big hole in ur pocket =p Hmm next time we'll give ur mogu a companion lah =)
I think this pic is really nice... Wah got mei nu and a good photographer =) (",)
? . 9:30 PM
...................