Alter Ego
[Saturday, May 01, 2004]
Heh, this is from my mom's student's 听写. (Note: The students are to explain the words they spelt. The words in brackets are that which they had to spell, the rest are what that person wrote) Ultimate creativity i think =)
1. (彷徨) 螃黄 - 螃xie身体里的一种蛋
2. (迎刃而解) 莹仁儿姐 - 莹任的儿子的姐姐
3. (揭穿) 姐穿 - 姐姐穿的衣
4. (诡计) 鬼记 - 鬼的记忆
5. (墨守成规) 握手成龟 - 一种法力,一握手就变成乌龟
There's more but they're all just as nonsensical =) Dunno why I'm blogging this but I'm fairly amused by it. Haha i think that person is just making a fool lorh, cos he can express in chinese fairly well... and to think they want students to learn how to enjoy learning chinese... err guess it wouldnt be long b4 more and more students master this form "enjoyment"...

I'm having this big crush on 金来元 and 金在元 now after watching 2 of their shows... I think I'm gonna end up spending my whole holiday watching their shows... Haha finally i'm starting to understand why all the aunties are going gaagaa over korean actors =) Luckily plastic surgery isnt as hot here in s'pore otherwise i'll just spend my life staring at guys =)

Replies:
>>Rayzor: Yeah! no more calling u anonymous :) Haha of course u can link me... but i cant seem to comment on ur blog...
>>Anonymous Harmonician: Haha i still dunno who u are... or maybe i have a vague idea? i dunno.... nv mind lah i'll wait for the day when u acknowledge urself... =p

? . 9:57 PM

...................