I'm super duper bored from studying... Those HRM notes are the most sleep-inducing stuff i've ever read in my whole life... It's like studying a dictionary and i see no point in doing so.... sianz.... And I think I've been really naughty these few days, skipped almost all the lectures. =) But must pity me what... my tutor's the lecturer and the thought of seeing him for the whole day just puts me off... Haha and i thought i better be more guai and stop disturbing those around me, think pris, diana and xl couldnt pay attention bcos of me... Was filling my lecture notes with self-praises on Mon... xue yi zhi yong mah... who ask them to teach me self-awarness?
Oh and i was a 10000W bulb last night.... hurmz SS couldn make it in the end so no one to pei wo.... Haha but i enjoyed the harmoc concert... Quite proud of our juniors larh, think they've grown a lot under the new instructor... And i think he plays a more active role than Mr Ho lah... Kinda miss my times there...
Bored... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....
? . 3:21 PM
...................