Lalalalala I love Prof Raj!!!!!!! He's the nicest nicest prof =)
Our anat grp finally brought him out yesterday to Merchant Court Hotel after postponing it like zillions of times..... I tell u all that place has really really good buffet. No wonder Ruthie couldnt book it last wk. Everything is marvellous, not just the deserts hahaha must go back there again next time =p
Oh Prof Raj happily drove one grp of us to Trader's Hotel. It was so funny.... he thought Merchant=Traders. Haha then we told him he cant learn everything the way he learns anatomy -
by the big picture... Road names have no meanings... So cute =) Wen Kai got lost too and we u-turned everywhere b4 we got there... Hmm they were laughing at female drivers throughout the lunch lorh. Hurmphz girls can drive too k.......
I think I'll miss him quite a lot lorh... Sigh, why cant they teach anat over 2 years like last time? so sad.... He gave us a big surprise at the end too... so touched...
oh, go here to see his wonderful potrait...heh heh heh.... And i heard he was on tv on thu. Sigh, nobody tell me. I wanna watch and record him lorh....
Hmm, went to meet JH and WJ after lunch. Haven seen both of them in a long while... esp WJ, haven talked to her for quite some time.... Then i realised all our frens are interlinked... Heh think S'pore is so small and it comes a time when a new friend you make will be your friend's friend or something like...
Nice to talk with old frens. Somehow, there's nothing to hide and we can just go on talking for ages. Think my arena's bigger when i'm around them so i must hang around them more often hahah..... Suddenly there's a lot of talk about friendships on blogs. Hmm i just want to say that i really do treasure my old friends cos our friendship's trialed and tested... Yarh looking forward to the sleepover =p
Think i must go jian a bit of fei before next wk's food crawl. I've eaten too much nonsense liao.....
? . 9:40 AM
...................