Alter Ego
[Tuesday, June 08, 2004]
Wah I think I'm deprived of the net. I haven been on for quite some time already... And my comp seems to be going bonkus so i dare not use it... =( Hai never mind I dun think I have much time to use it anyway cos today's my last official free day before we go full steam into our trip preparations....

Sniffing and sneezing quite badly... Hope i dun get sick... My mom will nag like anything if i do and next time when i want to go for a chalet again she'll bring up all these incidents....

Anyway took this picture during our chalet... heh... guess what we were playing then?

Wanting won the bowling championship cup, having knocked down the most bei bei mian with AY's ball... Haha... We didnt do much during the chalet lah, except watch harry potter with poor cute cute being stuck between 2 VIPs. Heh poor girl... next time u run faster with us k? =) But at least we had time to bond as an OG again and i did have fun lah, esp when i discovered i was quite a good polar bear... quite shiok to kill off people =p Hahaha hope the rest had their share of fun too and many thanks to those who stayed on the 2nd nite =)

My brain's still not functioning properly... I think i'll sleep somemore later... Being in sch from 9 to 7 yesterday seemed to have drained off all my energy... But I'm looking forward to the trip next week =)

? . 12:16 PM

...................