Alter Ego
[Tuesday, July 13, 2004]
Hmm, think I'm joining the gang of pple who blog once in a blue blue moon... =) So to those who still read this blog dont bother lah, haha I dunno when I'll blog again... I'm too lazy and too sian....

I think I shall not be a mad scientist during fright night anymore... I've decided it's not scary at all for me to splash coloured water on people or pretend to inject them with things. Plus if i were really mad and started smashing all my test tubes I'll have to clean up the mess...And if I were an M1 I'll think medicine is full of nutcases who have nothing better to do and I'll be totally bored...Yup so no more mad scientist. I'm not mad enough to be one.

I went to my mummy and begged her for some o-biang clothes. Haha so now I shall be an old old woman. At least i dun have to talk. I can just point at the pendents with a walking stick or something like that... I just hope I dun burst out laughing that night (which i think i will)... But I'm looking forward to seeing Huiyee and Shumin and Wanting being ghosts! So fun =)

Hai everyone's working this holiday, no one to pei wo... I think I'm a big blob of fat. How? When the hols started I was insistent I wont work cos I wanna enjoy this last hol and my work will be disrupted by the Myanmar trip anyway... But now I think I'm not enjoying my hols as much as I wanted to, I'm just wasting all my time being a couch potato. Urgh... too late liao, not much of the hols left anyway... I want the hols to end soon! Then I wont have time to go shopping. Then I wont be tempted by the GSS....

? . 10:05 AM

...................