I realised I totally wasted my 2 yrs in JC. Tried to help lydia with her A Level physics just now but heh i think I'm the wrong person to find. The only thing I taught her was the skip-skip-skip-oh-end-of-paper skills and the if-i-dunno-how-to-do-it-wont-come-out theory. Hmm makes me wonder why in the world i entered JC. Oh well prob they taught me complex numbers to show me how complex life is and all those forces and momentum to help me calculate how much force i need to step on the brake to make the car stop in time and perhaps make up for my super slow reaction time and lengthened inertia due to my hippopotamus build. Wonder where those integration of volumes and organic chem fit into life though... But yarh prob other things that i picked up such as how to speed-copy during lectures and the food biotech did stay and i guess i din totally waste my time there... Oh yes not forgetting i found my partner in matchmaking from JC days sitting in our corner seat in the LT observing how certain pple would unscrew the bottle cap, pass to his mo mo to drink and then take it back and close it... hmm, those were the days... haha only the person with me would understand... =)
Aiyah i think i'm getting into one of those why-am-i-in-medicine mood swings again... Was helping my gor gor with his model last night and i think i enjoy doing such stuff... Told him if not for the fact that he was in archi i may very well end up there cos i really dun mind spending my entire life making models & drawing things and in fact very much more than mugging. Prob if i were courageous enough back in Sec 4 i would have just went to poly and take on a totally diff path. But then I wasnt and i've made all these choices and entered medicine. I'm not regretting anything, it's just that sometimes when i'm too free i start thinking of all these what ifs. =)
Been having a great time so far. Glad to know all the pple i know now. They've made my life more colourful. Haha yesterday was quite fun! Quite amusing to see the same sleepy face imprinted on those pple we saboed when we came out from the theatre =) So paiseh... And i think i woke everyone up by bringing them on a tour around Singapore. Haha as they always say, nv trust a girl to navigate. I think it's quite true... =) And i think the worst person to trust is me. Next time u all lead me lah. I'll just follow =) Oops. And thanks for putting up with me at the pool table. It takes quite a lot to stop oneself from being exasperated when I can hit at the ball tt's in direct line with the hole and it simply wont go in. =) The twins say they're hopeless but i think they've met their match in me... next time i'll just watch lah lest i end up causing agony to whichever team i'm on...
? . 7:17 PM
...................