Was a bit out of sorts this morning. I think I wasnt my usual self lah. Hah maybe as a girl I can blame it on PMS. But it's not... Prob I'm tired + stressed. Anyway, I'm ok liao. =) Thanks to my min min for the stuff and the OG for the KTV. I'm glad I went. Nearly wanted to skip it to come home to hide from the rest of the world...
And I found a way that works better than wearing the - Dont's tease me. I bite. - shirt! =) Sigh but i dun think i can use it for long, I feel very tired if i dont talk for one day. I'd rather scream and make funny noises and join in the teasings...
Hai. k lah i shall go get some work done. And watch ren wo ao you later! For once i can watcht the full episode. yipee...
? . 8:17 PM
...................