Alter Ego
[Saturday, November 06, 2004]
Yunxin's birthday is on Easter next year! So zun so nice to remember... hahaha. Since a particular group of people take a fancy to remembering the first line of my blog i thought i should put something meaningful there =) Lalalala... Oh well. going a bit cuckoo after CA. oops wrong word. I shall not talk about CA. I shall not talk about CA. I shall not talk about CA.

Anyway it's the birthdays season again... And mrs tan's birthday was yesterday! oops a daisy. typo. ms tan. so fun to celebrate birthdays. budden i'll get fatter and fatter by the day... now now perhaps that's why there's some form of repulsion between the NUH weighing machine and me... esp when the guys hop onto it and the pointer doesnt seem to budge much. i'm sure when i hop on it'll go the full round. i'd better not try.

Realised i haven been to blogger.com for quite some time. Kinda lost... Hmm... I'm quite hyper now... I sleep at 10 before CAs. and now it's 11 and i'm still hyper. there's a lot of things wrong with me.

Did quite a lot of fun stuff today! Going round s'pore in pris' car... first with Calvin sounding exaclty like what my gor would when he sits in a car driven by a girl(tt's me by the way). then getting lost and stuk in jams. and then the fun fair(paiseh i think i helped v v little this time. prob i was more of a hindrance than help. and paiseh to pris for helping me do the dirty jobs) then the food and shopping. and talking nonsense with the nonsense pple. hehz.

Things to do:
1. Eat.
2. Sleep.
3. Celebrate birthdays.
4. Princess Diaries
5. YATU retreat
6. Write proposal for ahem ahem. another of our entreprenial brainwave.
7. See doc. Check cholesterol levels. (urgent need. then prob i'll need some bypass surgery) Check ear... hmmm hmm hmmz... so that i can watch movies without having to rely on subtitles. take hep A jab.
8. Mug. ECG. I'm mad.
9. Train for bomberman.

Hmm seems like i always become busier after CAs. Before tests i'll hibernate & tell my parents i dun want to eat out. After tests i'll disappear from home. Sometimes I'd wonder how i'd feel if i were them. and how our heavenly Father feels.

Anyway i think most pple will start blogging today so go read their blogs. I'm boring. Dont read mine yarh =) Oh yes, thanks for the replies for the previous blog. but hmm i prob dun blog often so yarh by the time the replies came in he was discharged already. heh but thanks anyway. and thanks to him too i prob wont have to study my dengue notes ever again. he's my prototype.

I cant play yahoo games. I'm v v v sad.

? . 9:49 PM

...................