Came here to blog under the orders of SM. Nagging at me everytime i'm on msn.
The past few days were fun filled. Enjoyed them quite a lot =p Heh hope dianana had a fun fun birthday. [But hurhhhhhh i treat you so nice you still treat me like that today... Hurmphz. =(] This time round we're quite gd, managed to keep the secrets as secrets for the longest time ever... I think she got a little puzzled though when our 2 pple shopping session turned out to be a family outing haha. =)
And wah the chalet was waaaahhhhh!!! i think pris stopped the car in front of the house and the 4 of us in the car spent the next minute waahhhhing at the splendor of it haha... I've nv nv been to such a nice comfy chalet b4....
Polar bear was fun fun fun. Think some pple are super gd at it... Really cant guess who they are. And I think I anyhow sabo pple sometimes, but that's the fun of it. And pple actually believe me hahaha.... Played for v v long and it got a little tiring near the end... But oh well cant blame us cos I think we played till 5 plus in the morn =) Everyone nearly fell asleep until the apunehneh doc and polar care bears came in and livened everything up. Super funny. Couldnt cycle as we planned the second day though. But it din matter cos it was nice to walk along the beach and play at the playground AND observing how certain people will forever end up walking together no matter what happens. =) got magnetic attraction what to do?
Met up with the same group of people again today. Heh i think we're quite happening. And the same pple "peng qiao" came together again. Aiyoz dun u all know playing the same trick more than once wont work anymore? =) Lie to us soooooo many times lorh.... Life's so coincidental one meh? =) Played a couple of nice games today... Seriously i think settler's a nice place to go for group activities. For one it doesnt burn a big fat hole in my pocket.
I like munchkins leh!!! And i managed to get to quite a high level despite all the evil things other people do! And I didnt even do anything to them!!!! No fair! Hurhhhh D lah started betraying me then J followed suit. Wah what is this. I forsee what is gg to happen when clinics start. Boo hoo hoo. And there was this time i got a level 6 monster which i thought i could easily kill. And just when i was about to do it those evil pple starting dumping monster enhancers on me and promoted that silly monster to a level 26 one!!! Hurmph! Luckily that nice nice S saved me. =) Huan nan zhong jian zhen qing. Haha.
School's starting soon and i haven had enough fun! And there's still a lot of unsettled stuff lingering at the back of my mind.... Must rest a bit b4 next wk....
.
? . 9:29 PM
...................