Snipped off most of my hair again. =) 1st step into my cost-cutting measures cos I suppose I dun need to cut my hair for another year =p The hairdresser was like eh studying in university horh... have to wake up very early everyday right? so i cut something u dun need to kempt one ok? I was like ok... Heh, now lazy me dun even need to comb my hair. I can just flick it back... =) Back to my auntie looking days but now i dun care. Maybe it's better to look older during clinicals. My poor hair goes through quite drastic cycle of changes. Short long short long... maybe i shud stick to one instead of having to explain to the whole world that I am not depressed or anything like that...
Sighz just discovered yesterday the money in my bank fell by 1 number. The first number... totally disgusted at how much money i spent. I think I was too kiasu and bought too many bks. Compared the amt i spent with SM and J yesterday and i dun understand how come i spent so much more. Shall not go shopping next wk. Anyway i dun think i'll have time. Everyday's packed with activity =) Fun fun =) But my mummy topped up that account a bit. I'm surprised she din flip. Haha. Maybe she saw the whole collection of books i bought and thought they were all necessary =)
Whole chain of birthdays coming up. Need to finish up the pressies soon...
Haha chatting on msn after exams is madness. Cant believe how much nonsense we come up with =)
? . 11:15 AM
...................