Alter Ego
[Tuesday, April 12, 2005]
Stupid blogger ate up my post! And i wasnt even publishing it! It just closed on me!!! =(

Anyway I finally finished packing my room! Yipppeeee! After a grand total of 3 days! Haha. Now I can see 60% of my table top instead of just 5% =) And i think there's enough space on my shelf to store 1 more yr's supply of bks.

I think I gave up moving a stack of stuff from one corner of my rm to another corner cos I realised that's not called packing. It'll be the same anyway. And tt's what happened to my room. Heh heh, less and less space on the table. More boxes appearing. Less walking space =) So on fri I took down everything as in really emptied my table and the stuff under the table and the shelves etc etc... Hah smart me. Turned my room into warzone. There was absolutely no walking space left on the floor and I needed to start hopping around to get to the toilet.

Spent that whole day mourning over the state of things. Cos I had absolutely no clue how to put the things back. Haha. In the end I started throwing things away. 10 or more big red bags full of stuff.... Very xin tong. Haiyahz. Some of the stuff were with me since pri sch but I must be mad enuff to be keeping them still. And i realised i wudnt even remember I have such a thing even if i threw them away... So they went into the chute.

I think that's why I'm so so untidy. I'm a karang guni who keeps everything and my rm's a warehouse. All the letters pple give me are still with me and i dun think i'll ever throw them away. It's nice to read them once in a while esp when I'm sad... The bring back lots of memories....

Now I'm done with that I can finally step out of the house. Otherwise it'll keep lingering at the back of my mind. Haha today will be the first time since the exams ended that i'm gg out to play. Antisocial me =) Think i'm the only one like that in the whole of med fac, erm except those who had been studying for their dist vivas la.... Heh heh. Yeah sashimi! then ktv!!! =) =) =)

? . 10:21 AM

...................