Yeah finally I have some time for myself and I can play!
The CG groupings are out and I'm quite happy with my group. It's only for a short while but still it's impt to be able to work together. I think I know quite a few of them of they're really nice people. We shall make clinical years fun together and learn more in the process too. Argh but the smart pple in my grp got the stupidest person in the grp to be the CG rep. Sighz. I hope they'll get enough tutorials arranged for them. I think it aint quite possible to be in the same clinical group as the other girls in our lecture row cos most of the grps only have 3 girls. But oh well, just hope that we may be able to be in the same hospital. I'll miss all the things in M2. It's been quite a great yr.
2 wks left now! Argh I dunno where to start from. It's always like that. I always waste all my time and brain space dreaming of the things I'll do when exams are over while I'm studying and now that they're really over I'm just wasting all my precious time cos I dunno where to start from. And packing stuff is a pain. The more I pack the messier my room seems to be cos I'll pile up stacks of things I "dun want" and then realise I cant bear to throw them away and start chucking them into corners. So basically I'm not packing at all. Cant understand why people have such neat rms. I cant keep my table clear for more than 3 days.
Accomplished a little something over the past few days. It's my first time and I think it looks not too bad. Haha, I din really cut the wood properly and my gluing skills arent that great but at least the structure's standing. That bum bum always leaves stuff till the last minute and he's forever so slow so I had no choice but to help him. And anyway my exams were over so I had no reason not to. Stayed up till 4am this morn and then woke up at 6 to continue. Wah I cant believe it I dun even work so hard when I'm mugging for my own exams. Cut till my hands were swollen. They looked quite gross. And my back ached like anything. Only finished at 10am when he was supposed to hand it in at 0930. He went to sneak it in. Haha. Not bad lah. PP helped cut too (heh u can claim u have a part in that thing below =p maybe i shud auction it later. i'll have a long queue fighting to get the parts u touched wun i? =p)
I think I'm becoming nicer to him these few yrs and he is to me too. Haha process of growing up I guess. And then all the things that happened in the past yr sort of reminded me what's impt to me - the dengue, my grandma etc etc. I think previously I was trying very hard to balance everything in life. And it sort of grew quite tiring. Then I dunno why, but this yr I realised there wasnt much of a pt in that. There shud be priorities in my life. Perhaps that's why when my results are a stark contrast to last time it didnt really make me v v sad. Life still goes on. I shud have realised earlier that it'll be almost impossible to balance an irregulary shaped object. But if u place it on the heaviest side it'll be stable. But now i know. Anyway besides spending less time I think my brain's degenerating anyway. I think I cant understand stuff AND cant express stuff which is quite sad. Diffuse brain damage. I hope there'll be some neurons left in m5 though.

the uncompleted model

with one more storey below =p
? . 12:13 AM
...................