Alter Ego
[Thursday, October 13, 2005]
HEY HEY PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE FOR MY GONG GONG GP 3 Mr Lim Kiat Chow.

Having MCQ test soon hah but I'm too lazy to mug. For some reason I can only remember the causes of macrocytic anaemia and the drugs contraindicated in aortic stenosis cos some kind soul in the hospital drilled it into me. Sigh. I realise i dunno how to study from bks, the stuff just doesnt stay in. I need someone to nag at me then I'll remember.

Suffering from withdrawal symptoms now. =( Haven been back to hospital for the whole wk and i miss the guys there. I miss their ward rounds. And how they'll keep asking the questions over and over again until we know how to answer. Now those stuff are in my brain and nothing else is. Shud have followed them more. Maybe they'll impart more stuff to me. Tmr I'm just gonna die if they're not repeating the mcqs from past yr... There goes my hope of gg back there for my Ho-ship... =(

I think this posting brought back my passion for medicine. Saw lots of interesting stuff and realised there's so many nice pple ard. I cant believe how nice they can be. Pple who wudnt mind you bothering them day in day out and pple who wud take the initiative to teach you. Then our GM tutor's really great too. Though I think I'll fail in my ward work component. Everytime he brings us to see short cases and it's my turn to do it I'll just be standing by the bed with the blank look on my face not knowing how to proceed. First time Cushing's second time neuro hand examination third time speech. Hah. Nv have I seen those done before. Budden we learnt a lot from him. He can teach us new things everywk throughout our 8 wks there. I think tt's quite amazing. Then there's those nice speciality docs. Wah. Amazing. None are not nice. And if I went on bout them it'll take forever.

So many pple dun go for ward rounds cos they think it's useless. I find ward rounds fun =) Cos there were fun pple ard. Must thanks N and T for making it memorable. I remembered on the v first day we joined them N threw us the causes of macrocytic anaemia qn. Hah then he asked it again on the next day and then the day aft. Aft a while i figured he wasnt gg to give up and went to MUG it. Then aft we can ans him he stopped asking. Hah. So nice. He keeps track of what we know. Then he makes sure we learn it well. Then there's T who was the first to comment on how slimy we were to each other. Had fun gossiping with him during night call. And he has no airs. Malued myself in front of E though... Haiz. and I'm sure he still remembers tt incident. Sigh. He shud go be an ECG lecturer.

No more medicine posting until yr 5. =( Will miss the place. Really grateful for tt wunnerful experience. Next posting will be a brand new start. Someone stop me from being slimy. =) They're changing the groupings so I wonder who I'll be with next. Somehow I always end up with pple I know. Can be gd or bad lah... More interaction more friction. It depends on how well the working relationship is. It'll be a long 1+ yr... So I do hope it's a nice cg =)

I think I pissed someone off badly. But I dun even know what I did... Hmmz... Maybe everyone has PMS days. Hai. Or maybe it's retribution for being so slimy this posting...

? . 7:20 PM

...................